How Does It Work?
To place an order from our affiliated restaurants:
Order online by choosing items from the restaurant menus in your area— these tabs are listed above. Please only order from restaurant’s that are in the same area as your address.
When a driver is available we place your order with the restaurant & get an estimated time from them of when it should be ready.
One of our drivers will be at the restaurant to leave with your food as soon as it is ready.
The Small Print
- All orders are approximate totals & subject to change when prices change at the restaurant.
- Please only order from one restaurant at a time—if you would like to place a second order with a different restaurant please make them two separate orders.
- Please pay close attention to each individual restaurant’s hours of operation because our hours do not always match up perfectly with the restaurants.
- We ask that you place your order with us first, NOT the restaurant, to insure proper delivery.
- We will pick up from most unaffiliated restaurants if you have cash for payment for an increased delivery surcharge–when we are capable.
- The delivery surcharge is not the deliver driver’s tip; this is a charge to fund our company, making it affordable for our restaurants to offer you delivery.
- This surcharge is included in the price you see online.
- Simplicity is key for large orders—please order ahead of time for large orders and request condiments on side for our beloved picky eaters.
- If you’re paying via credit card you will have a charge from the restaurant for the food & a charge from NOLA Food Delivery for the delivery charge & deliver driver tip. Any disputed charges/chargebacks for delivered orders are now subject to a $30 additional fee, so please call first with any questions.